Cancellation of unshipped orders will be subject to a 10% restocking fee (for pre-orders as well as in-stock items). Cancellation of orders that have already shipped out, or which are shipped prior to the cancellation instruction reaching the relevant warehouse in time to halt shipment, will be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
Ridel Bikes cannot guarantee that your order cancellation request will reach the shipping warehouse in time to halt the shipment, so please notify Ridel Bikes as early as possible of your intention to cancel your order. Contacting us via email@example.com is quickest. We will calculate restocking fees on a per-item basis, with regard to whether the cancellation request resulted in the shipment of that particular item being halted. Refunds will be made to the method of payment used for the order.
- Ridel Bikes allows no returns after 14 days of receipt.
- To be eligible for a return, the bike must be unused, free from dirt, dust, or any fragrances, and in the same packaging and condition that the customer received it.
- Any packaging must be sealed and unopened.
- The customer will pay shipping costs at actual cost (withheld from refund).
Returns of Unused EquipmentUnused bikes, parts and accessories may be returned within 14 days of your receipt of the products by contacting us via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ship your bike back in its original box. The product will be subject to a 15% restocking fee. Original shipping charges are non-refundable. The customer pays for shipment both directions if they wish to make an exchange. Non-returnable items include, but are not limited to:
- Used, undamaged equipment
- Wearable items (clothing, hats, etc.)
- Special orders
- Gift cards
- Gifted orders
- Items that display wear