At Ridel Bikes, we take great pride in the quality and durability of our products. We are confident that you will be impressed as well, and we stand behind all of our products.
Every bike is covered under a limited one (1) year warranty for the original owner against all manufacturing defects in material or workmanship. Warranty parts will only be shipped within the continental United States and Hawaii.
Ridel Bikes’ bicycle components include:
- Electrical parts: motor, controller, LCD display
- Mechanical parts: forks, stem, handlebar, headset, seat post, saddle, brakes, lights, bottom bracket, crankset, pedals, rims, wheel hub, freewheel, cassette, derailleur, shifter, throttle, wiring harness, kickstand, reflectors, and hardware
These parts are warranted to be free from manufacturer defects in materials and/or workmanship for a one (1) year period from the date of original purchase.
Wear and tear is not covered under warranty. Ridel Bikes’ lithium ion batteries are warranted to be free from manufacturing defects in materials and/or workmanship for a one (1) year period from the date of original purchase. The battery warranty does not include damage caused by power surges, use of an improper charger, improper maintenance or other such misuse, and normal wear or water damage.
Scope of Warranty Service
What will we do to correct problems with your bike?
- If a component is deemed defective or damaged prior to usage by the owner (including damage from shipping), we will issue a replacement part. In addition, we will assist in replacing any defective part(s).
- We will provide the original owner with a replacement product if the product cannot be repaired after a reasonable number of tries, as determined by Ridel Bikes.
If a component is deemed to be defective or damaged, and the cause is not determined to be user error, we will issue a replacement part. We will assist you in replacing any defective part. We will replace any parts deemed to have been damaged during shipping. We will provide you with a replacement product if the product cannot be repaired after a reasonable number of tries, as determined by Ridel Bikes.
What will we not do?
- Ridel will not replace any parts without first being provided with photos or videos of the damaged part.
- We will not offer warranty service to second owners.
- We will not replace any damaged parts if the damage is determined to have been caused by the user.
- We will not pay for any third-party service or part replacement unless agreed upon with Ridel Bikes prior to any services.
- Ridel Bikes will not cover any damage that may occur during shipping if the owner arranges their own shipping option, or if the bike is shipped using a freight forwarder or similar service.
The following situations are excluded from this warranty, or lead to exclusion from this warranty:
- Wear and tear are not covered under warranty for components.
- The battery warranty does not include damage from power surges, use of an improper charger, improper maintenance or misusage, normal wear, water damage, or improper upkeep (refer to the manual for upkeep).
- Damage resulting from omitted or incorrect adjustment(s) or worn components.
- Warranty claims not made in accordance with our Warranty Claims Process (see below).
- Damage to or failure of products resulting from weather or normal wear and tear.
- Theft, robbery, vandalism, intentional damage, damage resulting from bumps and scrapes after possession of the product has been transferred to the customer.
- Products with damage resulting from improper maintenance (e.g., storing battery fully discharged over the winter) .
- Any electrical component that has been opened, altered, partially disassembled, or completely disassembled, except by Ridel Bikes or an authorized Ridel Bikes dealer.
- Products that have been lent, leased, or rented commercially .
- Bicycles not registered with Ridel Bikes by the customer within 60 days of delivery/sale .
- Any damage resulting from the use of a third-party battery charger.
- If the customer arranges their own shipping option, or if the bike is shipped using a freight forwarder or similar service.
Claims (Warranty Claims Process)
Register your bike within 60 days of purchase. Other goods purchased from partner sites do not require registration.
- If you suspect that any part/component is defective, do not attempt to repair or replace it yourself, or try to have it repaired or replaced before contacting Ridel Bikes. Doing so may invalidate your warranty and may cause additional damage, not necessarily limited to the products in question, and may also create the risk of injury.
- Contact Ridel Bikes via email to submit your warranty claim: firstname.lastname@example.org. Ridel Bikes will not replace any component without first being provided with photos or video of the damaged part.
- We will contact you to make plans for inspection and any warranty repairs
All claims to this warranty must be made through Ridel Bikes. Proof of purchase may be required with any warranty request. Before making a warranty claim, we suggest that you contact our Technical Support Team at email@example.com, as there may be a simple fix for your problem. Valid warranty claims will be processed through Ridel Bikes within one (1) year of initial purchase. Warranty claims may be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping Damage Claims
Upon receiving your bike, IMMEDIATELY inspect your product(s) for damage. Shipping damage claims are extremely time sensitive. We will not accept shipping damage claims later than 30 days from receipt of the product.
- Note any damage to your product(s) on the Bill of Lading before you and the driver sign off on the shipment.
- Take pictures of any damage that is found, and date the images if possible.
- Keep all packaging and paperwork until the inspection process is complete.
- Report damage claims within 10 days of delivery to a Ridel Bikes customer service representative.
Please contact our Technical Support Team for return/replacement instructions via email@example.com, or call +1-513-813-0708.
Shipping & Delivery
On this page, you will find useful information on shipping and delivery. RIDEL Bikes currently offer shipping services in the US and Canada.
RIDEL Bikes offers FREE Shipping with FedEx Ground (US Domestic) and DHL (Canada).
Orders for in-Stock items will be shipped out on the same day (before 14:00EST) . Once your order has been processed, you will receive a confirmation email with shipment tracking information.
Our Free Shipping policy is for ONE delivery. Our shipping partners will typically make multiple attempts to deliver your new e-bike. If for any reason a subsequent delivery is required, you will be charged for those delivery fees.
Expedited shipping services are also available, transit time and cost vary depending on the destination. Address specific information can be found in the shipping calculator while checking out or here.
If you would like to make an address change to your order, you have 24 hours to notify our Support team. After 24 hours, there will be a $25 change fee if your order has not yet been processed/shipped.
Shipping information and policies only apply to the 48 contiguous United States. Unfortunately, at this time we do not ship to Hawaii, or Alaska.
* A signature will be required upon delivery of any order valued at $300 or higher. Any person in the household can sign for the order.
For all Pre-Order purchases, please refer to the product page for shipping updates.
WHAT MAKES IT SPECIAL
Improved accessibility for both short and tall riders is ensured by the step-through frame, which lets anyone quickly get on and off the bicycle. You’ll sit taller and more comfortably in an upright riding position, made world famous by the growing popularity of Dutch-style bicycles.
The pedal assist feature delivers a guaranteed upgrade when compared to riding an ordinary bike. Pedal assist mirrors the rider’s pedaling movement to boost comfort and ease physical effort. What’s more, the start assist twist throttle adds extra power when you need it most.
Power from the battery is automatically cut off when the brakes are engaged, so you can ride confidently and in control. From the moment the brake levers are pressed, the power cutoff safety feature ensures the bike will stop when you want, without any unanticipated forward motion.
The removable battery is integrated underneath your seat, giving you the option to easily take it with you for recharging while the bike is stored elsewhere, or for security when the bike will be out of your sight for a while.